All things new / Pam Hanson & Barbara Andrews.
Beverly steps into her new role as town mayor but a figure from her past threatens to disrupt her newfound sense of purpose. Meanwhile, Diane finds herself writing about her cancer, Shelley's mother makes a rare visit and Margaret is stunned when Allan is suddenly hospitalized.
- Physical Description: 271 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Guideposts, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Fiction.
Historic buildings > Preservation > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mir (Text)||30210313177098||New Books||Reshelving||-|