Friends and family / Susan Page Davis.
Diane turns down Leo when he asks her out for Valentine's Day, but wonders what is causing her hesitation. Meanwhile, Beverly receives a new puppy, Shelley fills in as manager of the Cove and Margaret learns something new about herself when she cooks a gourmet meal for Allan.
- Physical Description: 283 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Guideposts, 
- Copyright: ©2013
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Fiction.
Historic buildings > Preservation > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mir (Text)||30210313177106||New Books||Checked out||03/24/2023|