Mommy's hug : weaning from breastfeeding together / Sarit Guy IBCLC ; graphic design: Neomie Yulazry.
The book tells the breastfeeding story from the child’s point of view: When the child was a small baby, all he did was breastfeed – all day and all night. Slowly, the baby grew and developed into a curious and active child, who eats everything and only occasionally breastfeeds. Now, it’s time to say thank you, and lovingly say goodbye to breastfeeding.
- ISBN: 9789659301720
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Sarit Guy, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Breastfeeding > Juvenile fiction.
Infants > Weaning > Juvenile fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.