Saving Cody / Brandon Wallace.
Faced with the loss of their beloved dog, Cody, brothers Jake, fourteen, and Taylor, twelve, set out to find their grandmother living off the grid in the Sierra Nevada mountains, and discover a lumber company trying to harass her off her property.
- ISBN: 9781665916622
- Physical Description: 196 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition January 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA Wal (Text)||30210313176868||New Books||Available||-|