Poverty, by America / Matthew Desmond.
- ISBN: 9780593239919
- Physical Description: 284 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -271) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Prologue -- The kind of problem poverty is -- Why haven't we made more progress? -- How we undercut workers -- How we force the poor to pay more -- How we rely on welfare -- How we buy opportunity -- Invest in ending poverty -- Empower the poor -- Tear down the walls -- Epilogue.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poverty > United States.
Poverty > Prevention.
Poor > United States.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.