Without a trace : a novel / Danielle Steel.
Charles Vincent falls asleep at the wheel and veers off a cliff along the Normandy coast. He lives, nursed back to health by Aude Saint-Martin, who lives nearby, and he yearns to ditch his old life and start over with her. But she has secrets of her own.
- ISBN: 9781705024881
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Traffic accident victims > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Wounds and injuries > Fiction.
Rich people > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Normandy (France) > Fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.