The devil's ransom / Brad Taylor.
When his covert company, along with every other entity in the Taskforce, is hit with a ransomware attack linked to the Taliban, Pike must stop a plot to alter the balance of power on the global stage orchestrated by a former NSA specialist in the U.S. government.
- ISBN: 9780063221987
- Physical Description: 417 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pike, Logan > Fiction.
Taliban > Fiction.
Internet and terrorism > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Tay (Text)||30210313176835||New Books||Checked out||04/19/2023|