Harriet Tubman : visions of freedom / a co-production of Firelight Films and Maryland Public Television ; written by Paul Taylor, Nicole London and Marcia Smith ; produced and directed by Stanley Nelson and Nicole London.
Harriet Tubman: Visions of Freedom is a rich and nuanced portrait of the woman known as a conductor of the Underground Railroad, who repeatedly risked her life and freedom to liberate others from slavery.
- ISBN: 9781531715076
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913.
Abolitionists > Biography.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Biographical television programs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||DVD B Tub (Text)||30210313166075||DVD||Available||-|