Till / Orion Pictures presents ; an EON production ; a Frederick Zollo production in association with Whoop, Inc.; produced by Keith Beauchamp, Barbara Broccoli, Whoopi Goldberg, Thomas Levine, Michael Reilly, Frederick Zollo ; written by Michael Reilly, Keith Beauchamp, Chinonye Chukwu ; directed by Chinonye Chukwu.
Till is a profoundly emotional and cinematic film about the true story of Mamie Till Mobley's relentless pursuit of justice for her 14-year-old son, Emmett Till, who, in 1955, was lynched while visiting his cousins in Mississippi. In Mamie's poignant journey of grief turned to action, we see the universal power of a mother's ability to change the world.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (131 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Till-Mobley, Mamie, 1921-2003 > Drama.
Till, Emmett, 1941-1955 > Drama.
Race relations > Drama.
Mothers and sons > Drama.
Mothers of murder victims > Drama.
Nineteen fifties > Drama.
African Americans > Crimes against > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 1 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 4 current holds with 7 total copies.