Your complete guide to liver health : coping with fatty liver, hepatitis, cancer, and more / Paul J. Thuluvath, MD, FRCP.
"This comprehensive guide to liver disease and health teaches readers everything they need to know about the human liver, including how to prevent liver infections and disease, how liver diseases are diagnosed and treated, and how to take care of one's liver" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781421443812
- ISBN: 1421443813
- ISBN: 9781421443829
- ISBN: 1421443821
- Physical Description: 206 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Liver > Diseases.
Liver > Diseases > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.