Science of Pilates : understand the anatomy and physiology to perfect your practice / Tracy Ward.
Explore the physiology of more than 100 essential Pilates exercises, through annotated artworks that demonstrate the correct muscle actions, angles, and alignments needed to perform each move safelly and correctly. Research shows that Pilates can tone and strengthen muscles; train the core; improve flexibility, balance, and mobility; help reduce stress; and engender mindfulness. Science of Pilates reveals the facts and explains the benefits. Look no further to achieve technical excellence, develop your own varied workouts, and optimize the benefits of Pilates to both body and mind. -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9780744064230
- Physical Description: 223 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Exercise > Physiological aspects.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||613.7192 War (Text)||30210313170200||New Books||Available||-|