Reducing high blood pressure for beginners : a cookbook for eating and living well / Kim Larson, RDN, NBC-HWC.
- ISBN: 9781641528801
- Physical Description: x, 178 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
- Copyright: ©2019
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 167-169) and index.
- Formatted Contents: So you have high blood pressure -- Loving your new lifestyle -- Everything you need to master your health -- Breakfasts and smoothies -- Soups, salads, and sides -- Meatless mains -- Seafood and poultry mains -- Beef and pork mains -- Snacks and sweets -- Sauces and dressings.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hypertension > Diet therapy > Recipes.
Hypertension > Nutritional aspects.
Heart > Diseases > Diet therapy.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.