Reducing high blood pressure for beginners : a cookbook for eating and living well / Kim Larson, RDN, NBC-HWC.
If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, changing the way you eat can make all the difference. Reducing High Blood Pressure for Beginners can help you manage or even prevent hypertension through delicious, nutritious recipes that you can cook at home with ease.
- ISBN: 9781641528801
- Physical Description: x, 178 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Emeryville, California : Rockridge Press, 
- Copyright: ©2019
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hypertension > Diet therapy > Recipes.
Hypertension > Nutritional aspects.
Heart > Diseases > Diet therapy.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.