Simply Korean : easy recipes for Korean favorites that anyone can make / Aaron Huh, creator of Aaron and Claire.
"New to cooking? Don't worry about it! You can cook Korean like a pro. If you've always wanted to make your favorite Korean dishes at home, Simply Korean is for you. With streamlined techniques, minimal ingredients, and clear instructions, you'll learn the easiest methods to make fried rice, bulgogi, kimchi, and more without sacrificing taste. Master the art of banchan and impress your guests with an epic K-BBQ party. Can't travel to Seoul? Recipes for tteokbokki and hotteok bring these street food favorites to your kitchen."
- ISBN: 9780744063523
- Physical Description: 256 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First American edition, 2022.
- Publisher: Indianapolis, IN : DK, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||641.5951 Huh (Text)||30210313170192||New Books||Checked out||04/21/2023|