Mindful cognitive behavioral therapy : a simple path to healing, hope, and peace / Seth J. Gillihan.
"Psychologist Dr. Seth J. Gillihan offers a transformative guide for incorporating mindfulness and spirituality into Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), equipping us to combat anxiety, depression, and negative thinking and find deep, lasting healing and peace" -- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780063075719
- Physical Description: 263 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy > Popular works.
Cognitive therapy > Popular works.
Mental health > Popular works.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.