Living with hereditary cancer risk : what you and your family need to know / Kathy Steligo, Sue Friedman, DVM, and Allison W. Kurian, MD ; foreword by Matthew Boland Yurgelun, MD.
"This book provides a comprehensive overview of hereditary cancer for a general audience, with coverage of the genetic tests available for detecting risk for heritable cancers as well as options for medical and surgical treatment" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781421444260
- ISBN: 9781421444253
- Physical Description: xiv, 478 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Cancer > Genetic aspects.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.