How I draw : Scott McKowen sketchbooks.
"For many artists, drawing is both vocation and avocation. Drawing for pleasure keeps our skills sharp and allows us to expand our horizons by trying new materials and media--to say nothing of providing countless hours of enjoyment. Scott McKowen has enjoyed a four-decade career as an award-winning illustrator and designer known across North America. Drawing is his livelihood, but he makes a constant practice of observational drawing from life. He always travels with a sketchbook--he draws everywhere from museums, restaurants, theaters and zoos, to cities, parks and on holiday. How I Draw provides an overview of Scott's draughtsmanship in various media, with insights and tips guaranteed to help anyone who shares his love of drawing. How I Draw is a delightful and inspiring tour through highlights of McKowen's impressive drawing portfolio." -- WorldCat.
- ISBN: 9780228103660
- ISBN: 0228103665
- Physical Description: 232 pages : illustrations (black and white, and color) ; 21 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Buffalo, New York : Firefly Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||McKowen, Scott > Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.
Drawing > Technique.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.