Navigating teen mental health : an expert's guide for parents / Tyish Hall Brown, PhD, MHS.
In the best of times, the teen years are challenging for youth and their parents. It's a period marked by physiological changes, cultural milestones, significant cognitive development, and fluctuations in mood. And now, we are in the midst of a teen mental health crisis. The disruption to school and home life caused by the pandemic over the last two years has accelerated the increasingly high rates of mental illness experienced by teens. -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798985668551
- Physical Description: vi, 145 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Wise Action trade paperback edition June 2022.
- Publisher: Alexandria, Virginia : Wise Action, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Parent and teenager.
Teenagers > Mental health.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||616.85 Bro (Text)||30210313169905||New Books||Checked out||04/13/2023|