2023 standard catalog of firearms / edited by Jim Supica.
"For more than 30 years, Standard Catalog of Firearms has been the gun industry's No. 1 illustrated guide to gun values. This newest, fully updated volume offers more photos, more prices and more guns! This extensively revamped 2023, 33rd Edition is the most comprehensive to date, with hundreds of new entries from today's manufacturers of rifles, shotguns and handguns for virtually every gun made or sold since the early 1800s— from a wide range of experts, editors and auction houses! Even if you have previous editions, this newest edition now features current values on antique models using the NRA's industry-standard antique pricing system. Make no mistake: Standard Catalog of Firearms is your must-have guide to commercial firearms, past and present." -- Description provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781951115777
- Physical Description: 1,645 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 33rd edition.
- Publisher: Appleton, WI : Gun Digest Books, an imprint of Caribou Media Group, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Firearms > Catalogs.
Firearms > Collectors and collecting.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.