The house of wolves / James Patterson and Mike Lupica.
Jenny Wolf's murdered father has left her in charge of a multi-billion-dollar empire--a newspaper, a football team, a holding company . . . and a family that makes Succession's Roys and Yellowstone's Duttons seem tame. The Wolfs, the most powerful family in California, have a new head-thirty-six-year-old former high school teacher Jenny Wolf. That means Jenny now runs the prestigious San Francisco Tribune. She also controls the legendary pro football team, the Wolves. And she hopes to solve her father's murder.
- ISBN: 9781668616482
- ISBN: 1668616483
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (8 hr., 45 min.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York ; Hachette Audio, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 2 current holds with 3 total copies.