Sisterhood of sleuths / Jennifer Chambliss Bertman ; with illustrations by Vesper Stamper.
"When eleven-year-old Maizy finds a box of vintage Nancy Drew books, her mysterious discovery uncovers a truth from the past that will lead to self-discovery in the present, connecting three generations of women" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316331074
- Physical Description: 325 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition: October 2022.
- Publisher: New York ; Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Keene, Carolyn. Nancy Drew mystery stories > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Child detectives > Juvenile fiction.
Family secrets > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||J Ber (Text)||30210313174855||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|