Ride it! Patch it! / written by Larry Dane Brimner ; illustrated by Kaylani Juanita.
Ace gets her mountain bike ready for the big bike race, but during the race Ace's bike chain comes off the sprocket, and a tire goes flat--luckily she has her tools with her to fix the problem so she can finish the race.
- ISBN: 9781338553833
- ISBN: 9781338553826
- Physical Description: 44 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First edition, December 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Acorn, Scholastic Inc., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mountain bikes > Juvenile fiction.
Mountain biking > Juvenile fiction.
Bicycle racing > Juvenile fiction.
|Topic Heading:||STEAM fiction (Science, technology, engineer, art, mathematics)
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.