Stacey's remarkable books / by Stacey Abrams ; illustrated by Kitt Thomas.
"The companion to the #1 New York Times bestseller and NAACP Image Award winner Stacey's Extraordinary Words, from political leader Stacey Abrams and artist Kitt Thomas. Stacey's favorite day of the week is Thursday, when the whole class goes to the library and she gets to lose herself in her beloved books. On one of these special days, Stacey discovers that a new student named Julie has trouble reading in English, so they begin sharing books and stories to practice. Soon, more students start to join them. Books take the group on magical adventures and reveal other worlds and cultures -- but best of all, they bring them together as friends. This is another inspiring tale, based on a true story from Stacey Abrams's childhood, about the life-changing power of books." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063271852
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Balzer & Bray, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reading > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
African American girls > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.