Little owl's love / by Divya Srinivasan.
A loving ode to the natural world follows Little Owl as he glides along on a quiet night looking for things that make him happy, like shimmering stars, winking fireflies and, most of all, spending time with his good friends.
- ISBN: 9780593204047
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Owls > Juvenile fiction.
Night > Juvenile fiction.
Forest animals > Juvenile fiction.
Nocturnal animals > Juvenile fiction.
Happiness > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.