Jimi / by Janie Hendrix & John McDermott.
"This comprehensive visual celebration includes ... an extensive biography of Jimi's remarkable life and career. Additionally, a trove of photographs, vintage memorabilia, and handwritten lyrics, as well as quotes by legendary musicians ... underscore Jimi's inspiring legacy and lasting influence"
- ISBN: 9781797220017
- Physical Description: 317 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Publisher: Los Angeles, California : Chronicle Chroma, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
African American rock musicians.
Rock musicians > United States.
African American guitarists.
Guitarists > United States.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||787.8716 Hen (Text)||30210313168840||New Books||Available||-|