The blue zones American kitchen : 100 recipes to live to 100 / Dan Buettner, with photographs by David McLain.
"Best-selling Blue Zones Kitchen author Dan Buettner spent years uncovering the Blue Zones--the five places around the world where people consistently live to or past, 100--and sharing lifestyle tips and recipes gleaned from these places. Now, creating your own Blue Zone at home is easier than ever, thanks to plant-forward recipes in this inspiring book--all developed right in our own backyard." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781426222474
- Physical Description: 303 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Aging > Nutritional aspects.
Food > Research.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.