Castle Rock Kitchen : wicked good recipes from the world of Stephen King / Theresa Carle-Sanders ; foreword by Stephen King ; photographs by Jenny Bravo.
Castle Rock Kitchen is an immersive culinary experience from the mouthwatering to the macabre, with gorgeous, moody photographs to transport Stephen King fans to kitchen tables, diners, and picnic blankets across Maine. Recipes ranging from drinks to dessert (and every course in-between) are inspired by meals and gatherings from the more than forty novels and stories set in King's Castle Rock multiverse-a darker, more gothic version of the Maine most are familiar with. The eighty professionally developed dishes use plenty of local, down-home ingredients such as fresh seafood, potatoes, wild blueberries, and maple syrup, plus some delicacies from away.
- ISBN: 9781984860026
- Physical Description: ix, 245 pages : color illustrations, map ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: California : Ten Speed Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King, Stephen, 1947- > Themes, motives.
Cooking in literature.
Cooking > Maine.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.