How to heal a gryphon / Meg Cannistra.
"With her thirteenth birthday just around the corner, Giada Bellantuono has to make a big decision: Will she join the family business and become a healer or follow her dreams? But even though she knows her calling is to heal vulnerable animals, using her powers to treat magical creatures is decidedly not allowed. When a group of witches kidnaps her beloved older brother, Rocco, and her parents are away, Giada is the only person left who can rescue him. Swept into the magical underground city of Malafi, Giada will need the help of her new companions to save her brother--or risk losing him forever." -- Publisher marketing.
- ISBN: 9781335426871
- Physical Description: 299 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Inkyard Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.