Learning Microsoft Power BI : transforming data into insights / Jeremey Arnold.
This streamlined intro to Microsoft Power BI covers all the foundational aspects and features you need to go from "zero to hero" with data and visualizations. -- WorldCat.
- ISBN: 9781098112844
- Physical Description: xv, 290 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: September 2022: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston : O'Reilly, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Microsoft Power BI (Computer file)
Quantitative research > Data processing.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.