Engineering in plain sight : an illustrated field guide to the constructed environment / by Grady Hillhouse.
This illustrated book extends the field guide genre from natural phenomena to human-made structures, making their design and construction approachable and understandable to non-engineers. Readers will learn to identify characteristics of the electrical grid, roadways, railways, bridges, tunnels, waterways, and more.
- ISBN: 9781718502321
- Physical Description: xi, 251 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : No Starch Press, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.