The best American food writing 2022 / edited and with an introduction by Sohla El-Waylly ; Silvia Killingsworth, series editor.
Culinary creator, writer and community advocate, Sohla El-Waylly selects the best twenty articles published in 2021 that celebrate the many innovative, comforting, mouthwatering, and culturally rich culinary offerings of our country.
- ISBN: 0063254417
- ISBN: 9780063254411
- ISSN: 2578-7667
- Physical Description: xxii, 230 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food writing > United States.
Food > Literary collections.
Cooking > Literary collections.
Gastronomy > Literary collections.
Dinners and dining > Literary collections.
Food habits > Literary collections.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.