Lost illusions / Gaumont presents ; a Curiosa Films and Gaumont production ; screenplay by Avier Giannoli ; produced by Olivier Delbosc and Sidonie Dumas ; adaptation and dialogues, Avier Giannoli and Jaques Fieschi ; directed by Xavier Giannoli.
An aspiring poet joins a cynical team of journalists in nineteenth-century Paris. When he agrees to write rave reviews for bribes, achieving material success at the expense of his conscience, and soon discovers that the written word can be an instrument of both beauty and deceit
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (150 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Chicago, IL : Music Box Films, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||aPoets > Drama.
Bribery > Drama.
France > Social life and customes > 19th century > Drama.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.