Frommer's New York City / by Pauline Frommer.
Cut through the online clutter! No one wants to click through hundreds of pages of web reviews, wondering which ones to trust. The author of this book knows every corner of New York City and she's not afraid to tell the truth about where to eat, stay and play. That's what made Frommer's America's favorite travel source for over 65 years. -- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781628875218
- Physical Description: vi, 394 pages : color illustrations, maps ; 21 cm + 1 pull-out map.
- Edition: 8th edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Frommer Media LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||New York (N.Y.) > Guidebooks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||917.47 Fro (Text)||30210313168147||New Books||Available||-|