How to survive everything / Ewan Morrison.
Kidnapped by their doomsday-prepper father to keep them safe from a supposedly new pandemic, Haley and Ben are confined to his compound with no outside contact and no idea if the threat is even real.
- ISBN: 9780063247321
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Parental kidnapping > Fiction.
Pandemics > Fiction.
Survivalism > Fiction.
Children of divorced parents > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mor (Text)||30210313172123||New Books||Checked out||02/22/2023|