The best American short stories 2022 / selected from U.S. and Canadian magazines by Andrew Sean Greer with Heidi Pitlor ; with an introduction by Andrew Sean Greer.
Featuring guest editor contributions by the author of "Less," the latest edition of the respected literary annual collects twenty top-selected short stories from the previous year.
- ISBN: 9780358664710
- ISBN: 0358664713
- Physical Description: xviii, 332 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Short stories, American.
Short stories, Canadian.
American fiction > 21st century.
Canadian fiction > 21st century.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Bes (Text)||30210313160847||New Books||Checked out||04/15/2023|
|Blanchester Library||FIC BEST (Text)||39018002772900||Fiction New Books||Available||-|