The chicken sisters / KJ Dell'Antonia.
Merinac, Kansas. Chicken Mimi's and Chicken Frannie's have spent a century vying to serve up the best friend chicken in the state. The legendary feud between the owners-- the Moores and the Pogociellos-- has caught widow Amanda Moore in the middle. She had worked for her mom at Mimi's before marrying Frank Pogociello and working for Frannie's. When she convinces Food Wars, a reality-TV competition, to cover the feud, Amanda and her sister Mae must choose whether to fight with each other, or for their heritage. -- Adapted from back cover.
- ISBN: 9780593085141
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.