One last chance / Kat Martin.
When former Green Beret Edge Logan offers to help fellow agent Skye Delaney with a case involving her missing sister and a mysterious cult, they infiltrate the cult's compound, working against the clock to unmask the face of evil--and their feelings for each other--before time runs out.
- ISBN: 9781496736819
- Physical Description: 293 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition: December 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women veterans > Fiction.
Security consultants > Fiction.
Cults > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Colorado > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 2 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mar (Text)||30210313175241||New Books||Checked out||02/11/2023|