No choice : the destruction of Roe v. Wade and the fight to protect a fundamental American right / Becca Andrews.
No Choice begins by discussing the ways in which life before Roe will be mirrored in life after: the wealthy and privileged will still have access, low-income people will suffer disproportionately, and pregnancy will be heavily policed. Then, Andrews looks at the states and communities that have been affected by the erosion of abortion rights in the U.S., and tells the stories of those who are most at risk from this reversal of settled law. As the battle moves to state legislatures around the country, the book profiles the people who are working to ensure safe, legal access to this fundamental part of health care.
- ISBN: 9781541768390
- Physical Description: vii, 269 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition: October 2022.
- Publisher: New York : PublicAffairs, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.