The great air race : glory, tragedy, and the dawn of American aviation / John Lancaster.
Reclaiming one of the most important moments in American aviation history, this incredible, untold story recounts the transcontinental air race of October 1919, which riveted a nation as the aviators pioneered the first coast-to-coast air route, despite much drama and tragedy.
- ISBN: 9781631496370
- Physical Description: xviii, 346 pages, 8 unnumbered plates : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Liveright Publishing Corporation, a division of W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transcontinental flights > United States > History.
Aeronautics > United States > History.
Airplane racing > United States > History.
Air pilots > United States > Biography.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.