Vigilance : the life of William Still, father of the Underground Railroad / Andrew K. Diemer.
"The remarkable and inspiring story of William Still, an unknown abolitionist who dedicated his life to managing a critical section of the Underground Railroad in Philadelphia--the free state directly north of the Mason-Dixon line--helping hundreds of people escape from slavery" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593534380
- Physical Description: 410 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.