How to eat a book / Mrs. & Mr. MacLeod [Kelly MacLeod ; illustrated by Darrin MacLeod].
One by one, Sheila, Gerald and Geraldine are eaten by books, throwing them into strange lands where Sheila escapes the weight of the world entirely, Gerald braves the wonder of seeing it up close, and Geraldine turns as terrifically terrible as she possibly can.
- ISBN: 9781454945444
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Union Square Kids, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Ingestion > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary places > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||E Mac (Text)||30210313174772||Easy Book||Available||-|