Mama Bear apologetics / Hillary Morgan Ferrer, general editor.
The problem with lies is they don't often sound like lies. They seem harmless, and even sound right. So what's a Mama Bear to do when her kids seem to be absorbing the culture's lies uncritically? Mama Bear Apologetics is the book you've been looking for. This mom-to-mom guide will equip you to teach your kids how to form their own biblical beliefs about what is true and what is false. Through transparent life stories and clear, practical applications—including prayer strategies—this band of Mama Bears offers you tools to train yourself, so you can turn around and train your kids.
- ISBN: 9780736976152
- Physical Description: 287 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Eugene, Oregon : Harvest House Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers > Religious life.
Christian education of children.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.