Cook what you have : make a meal out of almost anything / Christopher Kimball ; writing and editing by J.M. Hirsch, Michelle Locke and Dawn Yanagihara ; recipes by Wes Martin, Diane Unger, Bianca Borges, Matthew Card, and the Cooks at Milk Street ; art direction by Jennifer Baldino Cox and Ali Zeigler ; photography by Connie Miller ; styling by Christine Tobin.
"The Milk Street team solves the problem of making dinner, starting with what you have on hand in the kitchen. Focusing on two dozen key kitchen ingredients such as couscous, tomato paste, canned beans, lentils, breadcrumbs or yogurt, the 225 featured recipes will demonstrate the endless possibilities that can be fashioned from just the ingredients you already have at home" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316387569
- Physical Description: xxvii, 323 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition: October 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Voracious, Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Quick and easy cooking.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.