Jacques Pépin : art of the chicken : a master chef's paintings, stories, and recipes of the humble bird / Jacques Pépin.
From legendary chef Jacques Pepin, a book celebrating his lifelong love of chickens, featuring dozens of his celebrated paintings and more than 50 recipes, along with a treasure trove of poignant and often humorous stories.
- ISBN: 9780358654513
- Physical Description: xxv, 228 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Harvest, an imprint of William Morrow, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pépin, Jacques > Anecdotes.
Cooking (Chicken) > Anecdotes.
Chickens in art.
Chickens > Miscellanea.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.