Fodor's Maui / writers: Laurie Lyons-Makaimoku, Syndi Halualani Texeira.
Fodor's correspondents highlight the best of Hawaii, including Honolulu's urban vibe, Maui's Road to Hana, Kauai's beaches, and the Big Island's volcanoes. Includes must-see attractions, from Pearl Harbor to Napali Coast ; perfect hotels for every budget ; best restaurants to satisfy a range of tastes ; useful features on hula, luau, and lei ; valuable tips on when to go and ways to save ; insider perspective from local experts ; and, color photos and maps.
- ISBN: 9781640975132
- ISSN: 1559-0798
- Physical Description: 288 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 21 cm + 1 pull-out map.
- Edition: 20th edition.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Fodor's Travel, a division of MH Sub I, LLC, dba Internet Brands, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maui (Hawaii) > Guidebooks.
Molokaia (Hawaii) > Guidebooks.
Lanai (Hawaii) > Guidebooks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.