Setting course / Susan Page Davis.
Beverly is gaining confidence in her new business, although her request for exclusivity in her relationship with Jeff Mackenzie leads to a disagreement. Margaret is asked to exhibit at a prestigious art fair in Port Clyde. Nagging questions over the success of her first book dampens Diane's happiness in being a published author. And Shelley is delighted by a surprise weekend anniversary trip.
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Guideposts, 
- Copyright: ©2012
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Fiction.
Lighthouses > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.