The bushcraft essentials field guide : the basics you need to pack, know, and do to survive in the wild / Dave Canterbury.
"For years, Dave Canterbury has been teaching outdoor enthusiasts how to survive in the wild, and truly enjoy the experience. The Bushcraft Essentials Field Guide distills these teachings into the key takeaways campers and hikers need to know when they're out in the woods. How to start a fire. Where to build your shelter. What to put in your pack. Dave's advice is now right at your fingertips in the most accessible Bushcraft title to date. You can quickly flip and find answers to pressing questions about wilderness survival. From first aid to navigation to setting up camp, it's all provided in this small, portable book that's perfect whether you're on a day-hike, overnight, or multi-day trek. The Bushcraft Essentials Field Guide is what you need to know when you need to know it and exactly what you need for your next outdoor adventure." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781507216163
- Physical Description: 206 pages : illustrations ; 18 x 12 cm
- Edition: First Adams Media trade paperback edition October 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Adams Media, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilderness survival > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Outdoor life > Safety measures.
Outdoor recreation > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Camping > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
|Topic Heading:||Ohio authors.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.