Garvey in the dark / Nikki Grimes.
"Capturing the shock and reverberations of the COVID-19 pandemic . . . [in this novel in verse], as Garvey's life goes into lockdown and his father becomes sick, Garvey must find a way to use his newfound musical skills to bring hope to both his father and himself." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781635925265
- Physical Description: 170 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Wordsong, an imprint of Astra Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Novels in verse.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.