Two old broads : stuff you need to know that you didn't know you needed to know / M.E. Hecht, MD and Whoopi Goldberg.
Both hilarious and helpful, this practical and unapologetic health and lifestyle guide tells it like it is for women who left middle age in the dust and want to be present, positive, and as extraordinary as ever in their golden years. As they age, men get the gravitas of becoming "distinguished" while women become invisible. Hecht and Goldberg provide a lively conversation about growing older with no apologies. They believe that the world needs more Broads: a rare breed of women who know their purpose and owns her presence. Feisty, fun, gutsy, original-- are you a Broad? Consider this book your invitation to join the club!
- ISBN: 9780785241645
- Physical Description: xvii, 222 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Horizon, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Older women > Health and hygiene.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.