Front country / by Sara St. Antoine.
Eighth grader Ginny Shepard attempts to ground herself after realizing that the world is apathetic to the very real, very urgent realities of climate change, and reckoning with her own feelings of guilt and impotence.
- ISBN: 9781797215631
- Physical Description: 325 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camping > Juvenile fiction.
Wilderness survival > Juvenile fiction.
Mental health > Juvenile fiction.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Social problem fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.